We are successful because of the strength of our partnerships and collaboration. We have worked with many types of organizations, including national non-profits, statewide housing and development finance authorities, Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), and hospitals and health systems. We want to help you maximize the impact of your investments on community health, well-being, and environmental sustainability.
Our partners are:
- Mission-driven non-profit organizations, public agencies, or academic institutions;
- Working in the field of community development and investment;
- Working with or representing public, private, or non-profit investors (e.g. DFAs/HFAs, CDFIs, banks, hospitals, universities, etc.) regionally or nationally;
- Committed to advancing health equity and environmental sustainability;
- Committed to centering community voices and priorities in decision making;
- Interested in collaborative field building work on impact measurement.
Our Partners Include:
Support for this website was provided by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.
Partners who have completed our training series may access all our training materials by signing in below.